Published on 24 April 2018
- CONSPIRACY THEORY ALLEGATIONS OF CIA DRUG TRADING IN DECADES PAST
- THE DEFEAT OF THE WAR ON DRUGS?
- RHETORICAL QUESTION: WHAT IF THE CIA WERE TO SEEK TO MONOPOLIZE THE DRUG TRADE IN THE UNITED STATES?
- Overview: Potential Negative Outcomes
- Putative Use of Released Felons as ‘Soldiers’ and Drug Runner for the CIA: Potential Negative Outcomes
- Long-Term Potential Negative Outcomes: Decentralization of Government and Establishment of Drug Warlords Owing Fealty and Tribute to the CIA
- ALTERNATIVE STRATEGIES
- A Substitute Plan for the CIA to Garner Money for Our Government by Nationalizing and Administering Tobacco Sales, with Doubled Taxes
- A Preferable Alternate Strategy: Legalization and Taxation of Recreational Drugs
This blog is mostly a ‘what if’ based on ruminations about ‘psy in the sky’ regarding the CIA and the drug trade in America. It presents various putative scenarios, along with putative negative and positive outcomes…
View original post 1,990 more words