Published on 3 July 2019, 6 pm PDT
Previously titled: Protonfall and Cosmic Rays Today
- PROTONFALL TODAY IS EXTREMELY LOW
- LESS CLAIR CHATTER WHEN PROTONFALL IS LOW
- COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION FROM COSMIC RAY EXPOSURE
- DNA HEALTH THREAT POSED BY COSMIC RAYS
- COSMIC RAY SHIELDING
- Aluminum Foil
- Space Exploration Program Research on Other Cosmic Ray Shielding
- Clair Intel on Cosmic Ray Shielding Inside the Home
PROTONFALL TODAY IS EXTREMELY LOW
According to “Space Weather” … http://www.spaceweather.com/ … solar wind speed is currently 339.3 km/sec, and solar wind density is 0.2 protons/cm3.
That would mean 339.3 x 0.2 = 67.86 protonfall.
This is the lowest protonfall I have noticed since I started tracking the figure a few years ago. I agree with “Space Weather” that we must be at Solar Minimum; I expect the new Solar Cycle will be starting up within a year or so, and then we will see…
View original post 1,064 more words