Written and published on 7 November 2016
Previously titled: On Making America Safe for Americans
- SAFETY AND LIFE-AND-LIMB HAZARDS IN UNREGULATED OCCUPATIONS
- PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE RECREATIONAL DRUG INDUSTRY
- THE REPEAL OF PROHIBITION: A GUIDEPOST TO POSITIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
- ANTICIPATED PAYBACK IN TERMS OF THE COMMON GOOD SHOULD WE LEGALIZE UNREGULATED INDUSTRIES
I posit that legalizing and taxing unregulated occupations would make America safe for all Americans …
SAFETY AND LIFE-AND-LIMB HAZARDS IN UNREGULATED OCCUPATIONS
Let us take a look at unregulated occupations …
- We have sex workers.
- Also those recreational drugs that are illegal.
- Also mafia activities, such as (per Wikipedia) “illegal gambling operations, loan sharking, extortion, protection rackets, drug trafficking, fencing, and labor racketeering through control of labor unions.” –fromLink: “American Mafia,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Mafia… CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported License
For all these occupation, there are safety and life-and-limb hazards. There is flow-through for…
View original post 595 more words