Published on 4 October 2016
- THE HIDDEN COST OF FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS AGAINST FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS
- THE PROCESS OF ‘DISCLOSURE’ AT THE GRASSROOTS LEVEL
- MURDER, STOCK BROKERS, AND THE LAW
Some say that American law schools today teach their students:
- Do whatever you can get away with legally.
- Look for loopholes.
- If business is slow, look for ways to start frivolous lawsuits against your family and friends; find a way to hide your participation in these lawsuits, through, for example, a class action lawsuit.
But what does instigating frivolous lawsuits against friends and family really mean?
THE HIDDEN COST OF FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS AGAINST FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS
Since telepathy is going global these days, especially in family groups, and groups of friends and co-workers, what will take place is the process of disclosure … in other words, the whole family, all our friends, or all our co-workers will be aware of what…
View original post 716 more words