Reposted from 18 June 2015
- ON PATANJALI’S ADMONITION TO ‘DO NO HARM’
- ON BEING ‘IN HOSPITAL’ AT THE BEGINNING OF THE AGE OF LIGHT
- WILL THERE BE HELP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME?
- THE COMMON GOOD AND THE CAREER CRIMINAL
- REINTEGRATION OF CRIMINALS INTO THE MAINSTREAM
- THE EXAMPLE OF CHRISTED AND BUDDHIC CONSCIOUSNESS
- WAR WITH THE DEMON WORLD VS WAR WITH OUR FELLOW HUMANS
ON PATANJALI’S ADMONITION TO ‘DO NO HARM’
What does it really mean, Patanjali’s admonition that I ‘do no harm’? Does it mean that I should capture criminals so that the public may be safe from their predations? Well, that would be good. But what of the criminals themselves, while they are set aside from the mainstream of society … How does their incarceration affect them? How does it affect the rest of us?
ON BEING ‘IN HOSPITAL’ AT THE BEGINNING OF THE…
View original post 1,188 more words