Published on 11 May 2019
- LET THERE BE NO RETURN TO THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR OF OLD
- WILL PLAGUE COMPEL US TO FLAGELLANT PARADES?
- ON PERFECTING WORKS OF CORPOREAL MERCY
- The Heroic Works of Charity of German Pastor Martin Rinkart During the Great Pestilence
- Exhortation to Acts of Corporeal Mercy
- HOW MAY WE LIVE AS CHRIST HAS ASKED, THROUGH THE COMING TIME?
- Matthew 25:31-46
- MORE INFORMATION
- Christian Virtues
- Plagues and Pandemics
Image: “The Flagellants,” by Pieter van Laer, ca. 1635, from Wikimedia Commons. This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author’s life plus 100 years or less; PD-US.
This is a call to action regarding the religious practice of mortification of the flesh, including self-flagellation, that some Christian denominations retain as a historical tradition. In noospheric tenor, these practices tie into the denser energy streams of sadomasochistic…
View original post 2,241 more words