Written and published on 11 May 2019
- LET THERE BE NO RETURN TO THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR OF OLD
- WILL PLAGUE COMPEL US TO FLAGELLANT PARADES?
- ON PERFECTING WORKS OF CORPOREAL MERCY
- The Heroic Works of Charity of German Pastor Martin Rinkart During the Great Pestilence
- Exhortation to Acts of Corporeal Mercy
- HOW MAY WE LIVE AS CHRIST HAS ASKED, THROUGH THE COMING TIME?
- Matthew 25:31-46
- MORE INFORMATION
- Christian Virtues
- Plagues and Pandemics
Image: “The Flagellants,” by Pieter van Laer, ca. 1635, from Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pieter_van_Laer_-_The_Flagellants_-_WGA12368.jpg … This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author’s life plus 100 years or less; PD-US
This is a call to action regarding the religious practice of mortification of the flesh, including self-flagellation, that some Christian denominations retain as a historical tradition. In noospheric tenor…
View original post 2,274 more words