Written and published on 6 November 2019
- URBAN LEGEND: THE PHANTOM STOCK BROKER
- PHANTOM BROKERS: DAY TRADING WITH CLIENT STOCK ACCOUNTS LIQUIDATED ‘ON THE BACK END’?!
- CRIME FAMILY URBAN LEGEND: CONFIDENCE GAMESTERS IN KEY ROLES NATIONWIDE
- ONESIE-TWOSIE GAMBIT: SHEARING THE WARRING ‘SHEEP’
- THE ‘ONSIE-TWOSIE’ AND THE ‘SHELL’ STOCK BROKERAGE ACCOUNT GAMBIT
- POOF! THE MONEY DISAPPEARS!
- THE WRAP
On the astral airs, I heard about the most ‘out there’ confidence game featuring the world of high finance, crime families, and subversion of the fiduciary responsibilities of those big-time players, the stock brokerages that are household names worldwide.
URBAN LEGEND: THE PHANTOM STOCK BROKER
Here is the urban legend: There are ‘phantom stock brokers’ who may steal the identities of legitimate stock brokers, by assuming their same name and taking over their accounts. When I heard the astral story, I asked myself: How might this be done?
After all, to…
View original post 1,160 more words